- Working Here
- Career Areas
About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As an Analyst, Human Resources Data & Field Training, you will be responsible for interpreting, updating and maintaining employee data in various information systems including Workday, Hyperion, Red Prairie, Gensuite, etc.). The HR Analyst will model and analyze data to identify trends, prepare and present solutions to impact training metrics and inform people decisions related to Mergers & Acquisitions, facility startups, shut downs, and volume moves.
The HR Analyst will own the development and maintenance of the Field Training Workday Learning platform, communication and training documentation as needed. Create and design training curriculum and various job aids, including training modules, video scripts and technical training.
Provide project management support for HR plans related to M&A and Volume Moves and Training initiatives. Act as a team player who is creative, extremely detail oriented, has a passion for problem solving and analytics and can drive process improvement.
** Role can work remotely from anywhere within the U.S..
• Create and deliver routine reporting, respond to ad hoc requests for data analysis, charts or dashboards, monitor existing data and design a cadence to ensure data integrity.
• Proactively identify data dependencies in various information platforms, partnering with the business to identify and fix root cause.
• Design, develop, and monitor success of training programs and initiatives including onboarding programs, technical training, SOPs and job aids; aligning with company goals and objectives.
• Design and maintain workday learning training platform, create new and update current training programs and trainee performance records; follow up to assess further needs and outcomes of training.
Model and Analyze people data to support M&A and volume move activities. Inform project budgets by modeling project investments related to people needs such as retention, relocation or severance.
Maintain detailed project plans for M&A and volume move people related work.
• Provide excellent customer service to the business by proactively identifying reporting needs and data process improvements.
• Handle an array of highly confidential information with integrity and confidentiality.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, equivalent experience considered
Experience in data analysis and reporting.
Training Content Design experience preferred, high level of curiosity and creativity required.
Project Management experience preferred.
Detail oriented with a passion for automation and process improvement.
Ability to maintain confidentiality
1-2 years of experience in Workday and other information systems required.
Strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
InDesign or other design program experience preferred.
Tableau experience preferred
Proven ability to juggle, multi-task, and manage competing priorities without sacrificing quality or deadlines.
Operations experience a plus
1st Shift (United States of America)
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.