- Working Here
- Career Areas
Arsenal Road Logistics, LLC is one of the largest wholesale grocery suppliers in the Northeast, and is one of many companies within the C&S Family of Companies, the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. At Arsenal Road Logistics, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Arsenal Road Logistics, LLC. Arsenal Road Logistics, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As a Director of Field Training , you will oversee field training for the Supply Chain function. This position willdesign the strategic direction and lead training for industrial roles within distribution centers, while partnering with operational leaders. Through this partnership, determine training needs to include: type, extent and scope of all training activities for new and existing employees. Organize and facilitate educational and training activities in order to expedite acquisition of knowledge, skills and abilities for successful and effective employee performance delivering against high productivity standards.
Create training materials for MHE / Warehouse production procedures.
Embrace leading-edge practices and training methods, including e-learning to maximize users' engagement throughout the training process. Materials and training guides must ensure an effective adult learning experience.
Cultivate relationships with Operations Leaders to identify training needs through a hands on approach to include assessing training guideline success.
Develop SOP's and ensure compliance, while ensuring implementation of new / updated training programs deliver expected ROI.
Measure the effectiveness of training and graduation rates of graduates and adjust strategy as necessary.
Establish clearly defined quality standards for all training programs. Develop and track training metrics showing the effectiveness of training in adding value to the business.
Assistwith facility start-ups as required.
Assist in evaluation, selection of trainers and decisions to hire, terminate or re-assign.
• Experience with continuous improvement / lean methodologies and a Bachelors Degree in Business or other similiar Majors
• Demonstrated success in designing, implementing and auditing employee training programs across a large geography.
• Experience in a multi-language work environment.
• Demonstrated success leading change in a matrix environment.
• Experience with instructional design methodologies.
• Experience developing and utilizing analytics to make sound recommendations and decisions.
• Excellent organization skills: time management, task flexibility, managing evolving priorities in a fast paced environment, and helping the team to do the same.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience managing others is required along with a track record of success in building teams and developing T&D talent.
• Ability to effectively partner and communicate with Operations Leaders within the organization; proven ability to understand and respond to a diverse population.
Requisition ID 13295
Company Arsenal Road Logistics
Category Warehouse Operations